Thursday, May 6, 2010

Daffodil Fields








So back into this blogging thing. My little girl has grown up and so have the boys. Hard to believe how big they are getting. We have had a good year so far. Cole is loving Kindergarten and is excited to be a big 1st grader in the fall. Parker and I have had fun being home, but I think he is ready for school. He has finally started talking quite a bit more, which has helped a ton with him. When Spring was finally here we headed to see the flowers on Wye Mountain with some good friends. It was so beautiful and except for Parker having a major breakdown (and mom too) we had a fun time. Lots of great pictures too.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Your family is so beautiful! Thanks for inviting us today! We had a great time :) Those beautiful kids! Man, I'd be jealous if I didn't have a few of my own ;)