Thursday, September 4, 2008

Guess I'll give this a whirl.




Couldn't let Amanda have all the fun with this blogging thing. Have you ever seen something so cute in your whole life?! Parker is our Mr. Naked. Amanda is quick to point out that he is just like his daddy. This was his umpteenth time this day to strip down to his birthday suit. Luckily we ckecked on him on our way to bed--and this is what we found. He is a handful to say the least. He is either the happiest kid in the world, or he's letting you know that he's not. There is no inbetween with Parker. And Amanda lied. This is the picture of Cole on his first day of school. Look at that smile--that boy ought to be in magazines! (I'm not biased at all am I?) Both of my boys are in daddy's boys phases. I never thought that would happen, but they sure love to hang out with their dad. It's the greatest feeling in the world. Cole and I are going to the Travellers game tonight. Parker will be jealous. He'll cry when we leave and it will break my heart--but at least he's at a point where he cares enough to miss me.


4 comments:

mimisuu said...

At least he is home when he strips! My nephew would start stripping off his clothes whenever he became seriously angry. My sister got several calls from his school teacher asking her to come and dress him again.
Marnita

The Piersons said...

Nice post Joshua! I'm going to tell Aaron to try it out some. Love that y'all are putting pictures up of your cute kids because we miss them. Hopefully we can come down there soon.

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

I'm so glad that you guys are posting more. I love being able to hear what is going on. So, Joshua, hopefully Amanda told you our story we put on the family website. The new one is that a few days ago I asked Abby if she wanted to call someone and she said yes. So I started naming off people are she said, no... no... no... then I said, "Uncle Joshua" and she said no...YES! She tried calling your cell phone but the message machine was messed up. Anyways, did you give her sugar or something every time she saw you? I think it's love.

Keep the posts coming and tell those sweet boys we love them.

Trish said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's a fun, addictive world. Cole and Parker are so cute! I can't believe how much they've grown.