Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rain, Rain, and More Rain


Okay, so we have really been hit here with this hurricane weather. I have never seen it rain this long, this constantly. We went to the library today after we picked up Cole from school, and I could tell that my poor boys have maybe been cooped up in the house a little too much. Parker ran from one end of the library to the other, with his big brother chasing him and laughing. They had a great time, but all of the other patron were grateful we kept our time there short. Cole loves school, but is having a hard time leaving me when I drop him off. He gets clingy and cries, and I hate to leave him. But he loves it once he is there, and even started learning Spanish today. I said, "What Spanish words did you learn?" Cole said "Hola amigos." He just kept repeating that all day long and said it means hello. Such a sweet boy. Parker continues to love life and continues, no matter what we try, to get naked at any possible chance. Last night we put him to bed in his usual, pants with a onesie buttoned over them. Well, he was undressed when I checked on him later, so I got him dressed and then he woke up this morning and before we could get him out of bed, he got those clothes off again. I have a feeling he is going to have a lot of fun with life! He is really starting to talk a lot and loves to put on a good dancing show anytime anyone is willing to watch. It is fun to have these two boys close and such good friends.

No comments: